6:51 PM

The Erotic Dreams of Enigma; Totally Faked!

Alright everyone after my worm greetings to all,,

I'm very upset.

I checked mp3search.ru today to find some songs and I got shocked! I mean, how in God's name do people steal the originality of my favorite band, and no one says anything?!!! There is nothing called "Erotic Dreams" album for Enigma! o_O Somebody is faking and people are downloading because they think it's for the original band.

The album doesn't even come close to the quality of the original band; I felt suspecious once I heard it. It really shouldnt be under Enigma's name because they're not the ones who made it. The website refers to the album as bootleg. But you know what, I don't care! I mean look at the title! It doesn't fit with Enigma's reputation at ALL! ahh..

If anyone saw this album and wanted to buy it, don't don't don't!! We need to stop these people from stealing other's copyrighted materials. If you pay, you're encouraging this phenomenon to appear.. please don't! I mean okey, I was dump to buy it, but hey I didn't know.. but now that you read this post... You have no excuse...

DOOOON'T BUY IT!

lol. Aye this is the cover of the so stupid album:





I just wonder if there are any rules about using the name of other artists. I mean there must be some kind of restrictions about that right?

Anwayz,,

It's exactly 5:30am now.. It's been a long time I haven't slept well. My daily schedule is so messed up...

Sigh.. goodbye.


*lol that rhymes*