2:38 PM

Somewhere I Used to Belong...


I'm not talking about where I belong in 'real' life… I'm talking about the 'online' one.

On my online occurrence, I've been into many forums, discussion websites, and many others to reckon. I had fun on some, while I learnt some perspectives of life on others. But there was this one forum that I really felt I belong to; to the extent that I treasured it as my second family.




Every single member in that forum meant something to me - I'm not kidding! Some of them were more than just online friends. They were like brothers and sisters. I felt that every one cared for each other. Every one was very polite... Every one was just being him/herself... and so I couldn't help but like the quality at hand. And indeed, it was such a great experience.

Sadly though, it's temporarily closed... for 3 or maybe 4 months now.

I really miss it. I miss all the people I knew there. I even had a phase for a time where it was inflexible to live the day without hearing about them. Right now I don't go to other forums; often for the reason that it reminds me of the one I used to be in...

Is this some sort of addiction? Maybe, but if it is, then I'm convinced it's the right kind of it. I just supplicate that the admin of the forum hear my voice somehow and kindly consider bringing it back... Even though I am not sure will I see my fellows there again, at least I will be seated here with hopes to read anything about them.

I pray they're alright and living a happy life...

A question to all the people who post in forums, what would you do if you knew one day that the forum you daily visit is shut down?


I leave you to comment... :(


6 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

I do check this online community, & it might make me feel empty if it disppeared. But, I will get used to it, it might take some time.

Snooky said...

Hey Enie.. Man when i first heard that it shut down.. I stopped to think for a while.. Which is something i dont usually do.. Man i really miss that place and i swear that i really did learn a lot from it.. And the best part was (Like u said) all members used to be them selves.. Especially me i guess.. hehe.. Anywayz just hope all the members and the extremly kind admin are doin ok..

Unknown said...

And I was wondering what happened to it.

I think i would get really depressed if the sabla went down cause i've been on it for over 3 years now on a daily basis , and it bascially became part of my life.

Hope vanilla stars gets back online soon.. the members there were nice. :)

Enigma said...

Kaza;

thanks. I have the emails of some, not most. disappointing ain it? don't blame me tho.. I couldn't go and ask everyone about their emails back then hehe...

Nighty;

You always surprise me dude. I could never figured you know this forum.. wow..

thanx 4 ur comment!

Snooky;

see! Ahh.. al7amdllah am not alone on this. I hope for all of 'em the same thing...

.. You can't hook the snook buddy.

Nabs;

Thanks for noting that. English sabla is a nice place too.. :)

Enigma said...

A very good point Blessed.

Anonymous said...

What a great site http://www.what-is-ambien.info/scanburk-furniture.html discount ultracet no prescription needed Hacking email software logo rugs florida gators 4x6 area rug Building claim insurance Barcode reader 6630 Adult video tryouts male or woman or milfs pseg appliance service nj area rugs discounts Bella handmade wool area rug austin male cosmetic surgery St lucia car rentals