5:18 PM

I miss everything.......



Indeed, eventhough I haven't been posting, but I am still here. I'm checking my blog in weekly basis. Strange that I feel like writing now. I miss my old self. I miss it so much. I stopped lots of my hobbies.. and lost many interests..

I miss playing on piano... and compose a music...
I miss opening Cinema 4D and create some cool looking abstracts or designs..
I miss going out with my friends...
I miss going out with my family...
I miss the friends I met online...
I miss everything really...

Yes I have been very unjust to myself. The question is ... How long do I have?..............

How long do you have?

I bet you are also like me somehow.. having the need to do stuff, but delaying it because you have other stuff to do. Imagine if tommorow is your last day....

What you gonna do?

If Tommorow.... is the end... imagine.....
If you really think about that... Believe me..

You will get up now...

Just like I would...

You will try to seize every second...
And make your life more meaningful.

Most importantly...

Make things that will let the other people remember you with...
Good deeds...

Come on, you know that you still haven't done everything... Thats why I'm telling you now..

GET UP!!!

Do what you really want from life. Make yourself happy and make everyone happy. Make your God happy for the most part. And don't sleep today before you know that your parents are glad and smiling because you have appreciated them.

God, please help us help ourselves...
Please let us see the right path and guide us..
Please God...
Let my heart be happy, and so is everyones' heart..

To all the people I miss..........

Know this:

I STILL MISS YOU!

I STILL MISS YOU!

I STILL MISS YOU!




D.Enigma

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking time to stop by... Well yes got married and just in Eid we got our baby girl Ziyana.. I was taking a rewind to all how it happened... getting married has its ups and downs but having my bundle of joy Zi ..is the best gift of life..I feel complete (almost)

Hugs from me
Nasra

eshda3wa said...

u miss so much..

why not start doing the things u miss!

Enigma said...

I'm working on it :)