4:24 PM

1st Anniversary

Today I celebrate with my wife our first anniversary. :)

The journey is still promising.

I know some of you want me to update more often but I sincerely apologize for not being up to the commitment I promised when I started this blog. My life pathways have changed in so many ways. Being the hard worker that I am, waking up 7:00am and coming back 6 or sometimes it goes up to 8pm... giving my full passion and whatever left of me to my wife, I think you should choose to forgive my lacking the ability to come and update. However, my "Annual leave" is coming soon! I promise I'll try to catch up with you fellas.

I really have so much to share with you all, but I am not in a bombardment mode, if I shall say. I have just came from a consuming party and I must sleep. It is 3:34 am exactly now, work starts 7:30... the machine has to get some sleep or its power will turn off.

Take care all and see you soon,

Best wishes,

Darth-Enigma

4 comments:

Phat'Hi said...

Congratulations My Friend, Wish You All The Best.

Phat/P.b.a

Anonymous said...

Thanks Phat :)

Manutdfanatic said...

Firstly, let me extend my heartiest congratulations to you and your wife. May the journey always look promising. =)

"waking up 7:00am and coming back 6or sometimes it goes up to 8pm... giving my full passion and whatever left of me to my wife"

That is indescribably sweet, and hence excludes all possibilities of any of your regular readers expressing discontent over delayed updates.

Anonymous said...

Enigma... I always wondered where u disappeared! You got married! Mabrook (even though it's a little late!).