8:22 PM

Thanks to Imageshack.us, My Template was All RUINED!

As you can see, the template was changed to this. I had a rough time today in trying to make my previous template look as it was, but because www.imageshack.us is down (or something is wrong with it), my template looked so blank as "ME!" said :-/

I think I'll be using this for a while till I make a new one. And I'm not going to host my images in that website again, lesson is learned. I'll be working on a new template during Eid holiday inshallah. So, wait for it ^^

Anyway, I have a class in about half an hour, so..

Tata!

5 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

Waiting for the new one, make it weird! :p

Samyah said...

Can't wait to see what you'll come up with Eni!

Enigma said...

-nighty, inshallah i'll try my best.

-vio, i just checked, and guess what.. i like it =)

-sammoy, thanks loads =)

Najah said...

Violet, if urs tzooo3 mine waush?! heheheh...
Don't take VERY LONG... and update while u work on it...

Samyah said...

Enigma.. don't leave! Who cares what that person said, you have loads of fans. Stay for us!