8:32 AM

Convert the Look of Windows into Mac

I'm really bored of Windows XP interface. I searched for skins and hints on how to turn it to look like Mac X. And viola, it really wasn't that diffecult to do. All I needed were couple of programs to install and that's it.

my desktop looks like this now:





If you want to change your Windows interface just download these programs:

and that’s pretty much all there is to it, me thinks. Good luck and let me know how it works for you.. ;) also if you know any other hints, please share ^.^

4 comments:

Ancient Poem said...

Oh it looks neat and nice! I always almost like such a change :),I'll download them right away inshallah.

Hopeless Poet said...

I have some of those! They are fun at the start but then I lose interest and keep the same theme for months and never change it! By the way the links you put are for the demo versions so eventually you will have to download the full version with the crack from somewhere :P

Unknown said...

I actually tried it a while back but couldnt stand it for more than an hour cause I ended up feeling that it was just one huge lie..and that I was only fooling myself. I guess I will just wait for the day when I buy my first mac computer.

Enigma said...

thanks ancient. Hope you like it

HP, I won't look for the crack.. I'll just enjoy the demo for now :p

Nabs, think of it this way, instead of buying a new mac OS, install this and you're done lol. hehe.. no just kidding, i know what you mean.

P.S. I think I'll go for Windows Vista soon.