3:50 PM

Just a Bit of Sorrow


Terrified to wake up not knowing who I may face today,
So afraid to run off the room… so there on my bed I lay.

.......

Scared to open up my eyes in terror of who I may see,
there’s only one being I trust now, that one being is me.

.......

I toddled down the stairway of my vacant dark home,
Everyday became the same, and I’m all alone.
I can’t gaze at the outer surface, I can’t anymore see,
I just don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

.......

I sit out of the sun, wondering what’s going on,
with all sensations… I feel vanished or gone.
My mind's eye wish to know what lives outside;
it’s so undue for everything I hold, to hide.

.......

Though I can’t stand the wounds people cause,
And I can’t stand all this pain
though I'm sick of everyone being fake,
Sick of the amount of hurt I still have left to take
I won't let this happen to me again.

.......

Today I will stand up and wipe away the tears
Today I will rub out all the hurt and fears
Today is another new page
Waiting to be filled with fury and rage

.......

Fight is the only word that charms in my head
So I'll fight even though by now...

I'm dead.


8 comments:

Tia said...

nice words, are you a poet?

Rosby said...

Very good poetry, but lighten up a bit!

Namika said...

I liked what you wrote.. well dome :)

Enigma said...

allured;

Thank you. I used to think of myself as a poet before, but right now I really don't... anyway, glad you stepped by allured and welcome to my humble blog.

nightface; Thanks bro. :)

rosby; Thanks a lot I will hopefully.

namika; It's an honor. Thank you...

muhammed;

wa3aleekom al salam o alra7mah. just checked the song you refered to. I can see what you mean bro..

nice to know you enjoyed the poem. and thanks for the visit.


p.s. sorry to reply late. I just had some other things to worry about the past few days.

Namika said...

khair insha Allah? hope everything is alright...

Najah said...

wonderful mashalllah, you really do articulate your feelings in an amazing way, I find you a poet if you dont, maybe if not a poet then a feeler indeed. mashallah nicely writtten.

Enigma said...

@ Najah: thanks it really means a lot what you wrote. :)

@Nami: I'm alright. Just felt I had sorrow in my heart that I wanted to let out that's all... really appreciate your asking. :)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Miltex dental missoula montana dodge diesel epa mileage White versus dade county tennis tam-100 sony telephone answering machine instruction manual Cpu heat sink http://www.cheap-fioricet.info/Four_card_keno_multi_game.html answering service phone systems here we go steelers ringtone downloadlyricsspint Webb conferencing review answering machine nice item House and hearing and prozac and ssri blowjobs sex toys spring the four seasons sheet music for cello Levitra pas cher Ft lauderdale dodge dealership 30mg capsule ionamin