11:37 PM

Smell Before You Buy!



Just something I want to share with all.

I read from a forward that lately, a Japanese company has produced a machine(see the pic) that allows us to get the smell of many perfumes you can find online. It has certain types of liquids inside that when mixed together in a specific ratio, it gives the exact smell of the perfume that you want to try before you buy!

It's really amazing how technology can reach. Honestly, I won't be surprised if I saw a website one day that would allow us to download perfumes :P It'd be really cool. Plus, we may need to look for cracks and patches as well to get the full perfumes for free~ haha okey just kidding :P :P

8 comments:

Hopeless Poet said...

I hope they stop at perfumes. I don't think we need to smell everything online :P

Enigma said...

loool.. I feel you mate =D

Unknown said...

lol...sounds great : next they will try that with food products

NiGhTFaCe said...

I read about this some time ago.

Myself I like to visit the perfume shops.


Mybe later we will get to taste the food :p

Papillona ® said...

Welcome to the blogging world :))

interesting post,

hopeless poet you're funny

enigma, I love your blog really.. so am I the 2nd kuwaiti visitor?

Faith said...

lol @ Hopless :p

yeah, everything is possible now!
ma 5allo shai el japanese :p

indigo wine said...

hullo...

I interested in reading your post about tsunami back then...

nice.

Enigma said...

@ Sara, it seems so. Honored to read you here anyhow. Thanks 4 the visit and 4 droping the nice comment.

@ Indigo Wine, thank you. Honestly I felt I had to say something to that guy.. that's all =)


Thank you all 4 passing :)