6:14 AM

..:: Last Week Diary ::..

First, I apologize for not updating frequently. There is so much I would like to talk about actually. But since I haven't updated my blog for a while, I thought I'd just post some of the events that happened last week so here it goes… Hope you enjoy reading this for now:

Tuesday 21, 2005: Well,, I couldn't find my Islamic class that I'm taking this summer. The class started a week before this day and I still couldn't find it. I asked, asked, and asked…I went to the administration office… and after maybe 2 hours wasted from my life trying to find this out of sight class, after I got a real pain in my legs from walking, I finally found it :D It was such a relief! I could finally attend, but I didn't. I went back home as I was awfully tired and already had enough. Just chilled and enjoyed my time with family…Rewarding myself for the accomplishment of finding where the class is.

Wednesday 22, 2005: Nothing so special about this day except the fact that I, at last, got my account back in Mp3 Search .They closed it for two months, or maybe even more; banned me from using the service though I have credit in their website. I don't blame them. I was such a pain because I hotlink to their mp3s a LOT! But I learned the lesson well now. I won't share the links I buy again. I'll download and then share. This way, everyone will be happy! :P But overall, it's a very excellent website. I found all the Mp3s I wanted there, be it movie or game soundtracks, or just music. The Mp3s are low-priced, clean and with remarkable quality.

Thursday 23, 2005: The terrible thing happened this day. I broke my Oud! The one I kept for so long… It's broken. It accidentally fell down while I was tidying my room. Yet, strangely, I don't want to fix it.



It's been along time I haven't played it so guess I'll just throw it away.

Hmm, yeah… My oldest brother started searching for a new house to live in and settle this day. Though I wind him up sometimes, I don't set with him often, and I don't actually like him :P… I still felt sad. I don't want him to leave. I don't like the fact that we will split up one day and everyone will have a house on their own. But what can I say… that's life. He said that once he finds a good accommodation, he'll be off.

Friday 24, 2005: Ahhh.. You know when you're so fed up to death yet you just want to achieve anything but don't know what… Well, that kind of feeling overwhelmed me this day. Everything was messed up. I called my old friends and no one replied. Some of them had their mobile off while others just didn't feel like replying. But I understand. Not calling them for along time and being so busy to just pick up the phone and say hi is just not so forgivable. Deep inside, I wish they'd consider… Anyway, some good things that happened: I finished Warda's blog template (mostly) on this day…really had fun and learned some new techniques while doing it. Plus, I had some quality time playing my favorite online game; Generals: Zero Hour with my family. We have a LAN network in our home and this game is what makes us all meet online. :D

Saturday 25, 2005: A7m A7m.. Got a nice hair cut in the night of this day. :D It's good to know I still have it! Here's a picture (with a forced smile) …


~~ Edited: Picture removed ~~


LoL Aye, enough laughing at me kids. Can we be grown ups now? :P So, anyway. After I made my hair, I had dinner.. you won't believe what I saw. A club sandwich that looks like … Or you know, I'll let you see and tell me what it looks like:



LOL! :P

Sunday 26, 2005: So much happened this day. I don't know from where to start… and I won't tell what events exactly took place. Let's just say that my heart saw the light again. :) I'm sure those who know me well are familiar with the reason why I'm saying this.

Monday 27, 2005: Just two things I want to mention. By coincidence, I saw on this day my dearest friend, Mantis, while I was on the university. I didn't see him for one whole week and it actually felt like missing something important from life. It was really pleasing to see him again. We sat together and talked for hours, had launch, and got back some old memories while drinking tea. For some reason, I value the moments I spend with this guy. Very wise, very funny, and very respectful.. Anyhow, the other thing I thought of mentioning, my brother who studies in Canada… He traveled today to continue studying there. I hate goodbyes I really do. I just hope he reaches safely.


Quote of this week: "Ask and you will receive. Seek and you will find. Knock and it'll be opened to you."

7 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

I like the website MP3Search.ru, you will find whatever you are looking for, even though they should more often of Flamenco tracks.

Unknown said...

That sandwich looked like the head of a fish...i wanna know what happened on Sat. yalla gool :)

Thanks for the blog temp. i shall be checking PM your excellency

Na3eeman

Namika said...

sandwich looks like a mosnter :p lol

Enigma said...

Nighty; cool! I didn't know your a user of mp3search..amm, I haven't heard any Flamenco tracks till the day. Could you plz recommend some tracks, I'll search on my own.
Thanks =)

Warda; Not telling. It's too personal :P And Allah yn3am 3leech. Thanx for stepping by.

Hibba; the forced smile was there because I didn't feel like smiling.. it's just to look ok in the pic =)

Nami; exactly! lol :P

Mbarak; lol. Man, Enigma doesn't mean I'm wearing a stealth. And really, it'll be a great honor to meet you one day :) Thank you for the nice comment. Btw, your bro "A" has my number.. maybe you could ask him to give it to you.. But plz don't call in the middle of night coz then i'll hate you so bad.

hehe. :D

NiGhTFaCe said...

I was a big user Enigma till they stopped providing full version of the tracks :p


Anyways, I dont have specific tracks. But, you look for these players Paco De Lucia, Tomatito & Vicente Amigo. These are deep Flamenco players, so you can go for a lighter music, where you can look for Gipsy Kings, I believe you find them at MP3Search.ru!

Hopeless Poet said...

Sorry about your oud :P
I hope that you really didn't smash it on someone's head :P

Enigma said...

Thanks nighty; i'll check them for sure :)

HP, no it didn't smash on no ones' head :P