10:10 PM

The blog is up

I'm Free at last!! It's a strange feeling how I've been waiting for this holiday so much.. and now that it comes, I really crave to carry out many plans; I don't really know where to begin… but off the top of my head... my main concern now is to spend extra time with my family; especially with my young sisters whom I haven't been around with for a long time. I truly miss them so much...

My nephew's birthday is today! He completed his first year and he's becoming really cutttie! We're going to through for him a little party.. And I so want to get a picture of him eating the cake haha =D

Anyhow, despite the fact that I'm still not through with the template of this up-to-the-minute blog, I determined to put it on the same day as promised on my prior one. Therefore, you might see several changes every once in a while. I hope you like how it looks now. If not, please drop a comment advising me on what to add or what you would like to see here so I can improve it =P

Well, that's all for now I guess… Feel at home, fasten your seatbelts, and get yourself in stand-by status to dive within the thoughts of my humble blog. I'll update in my second post the pointers I will discuss in Sentiments & Resolutions.


++ Time ran so fast. I still can't believe I'm done with exams. ++


Take care ya'll and hope 2 see you soon.

It's great to be back!

7 comments:

Samyah said...

Wow, this DOES look great! Congrats. I love your buttons off to the side as well.

Its all lovely :)

Unknown said...

very nice layout Enigma. well done. :)

Enigma said...

Thank you echo, sam, & nabs.

Really glad you liked it so far :D

ainialyaman said...

Nice blog and I need your instruction about how to build a nice blogger like yours.

Enigma said...

Hi ainialyaman! Thanks for your nice words and for your visit.

I'm not really professional in designing templates and stuff.. but sure I'd like to help with anything I can.

Namika said...

Ohh I just found out about this blog now.. didn't you have another one before?

nice layout :)

Enigma said...

I no longer post there Nami.