1:47 PM

Darth Moment





Probably some of you are familiar with my Darthy mood.
Well, it's coming back to me these days.
I'm getting my five senses back. However, nothing sounds like before.

Visualize with me someone who is used to eating chocolate/whatever .. every day. And suddenely, his teeth break and he can't eat anymore. The doctors couldn't find cure for him or do anything to help him cause his teeth were hurt very badly. At first, it will be hard, very hard, on that guy yeah? However, over time, he will get used to the fact that he can't eat chocolate anymore. He will hate the chocolate instead for ruinning his teeth.

Imagine a child who is used to play a lot with his doll; which his parents bought for him on his birthdy. Imagine then after a period of time, imagine the parents taking that doll from the kid. How would he feel? At first, it will be hard on him, but afterwards he will get used to living without it.

Imagine now "someone" who was in love with "someone else." Imagine that that "someone else" died. The "someone" will cry everyday, but in the end, he/she will stop.. and he will get used to the fact that he/she can live without that "someone else." But what would happen when "someone" knows that "someone else" was not dead after all this time? Will "someone" be able to drink the cup of tea again? I think he/she will..

But it will be different..

Because "someone" is already used to living without "someone else."

-Humans do move on.
-Humans change.
-Humans don't know what's inside of other humans unless they have a deep look inside.
-Humans never trust what hurted them before. Even if they do, it won't be half of what it used to be.
-Humans are attracted to what they don't know. But once they solve the puzzle, they jump up and try to solve the next one.

....

I'm not a HUMAN, or at least not a normal one! And I'm not an angel too. I'm not a demon. I'm not a ghost. I'm a different being. Something else. Something far. And I don't say this to brag, I'm saying it cause thats how I really feel.

Darth doesn't make sense, does he? .. Well, he never was anyway.

Ciao.

4 comments:

Snooky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Snooky said...

If humans got to move on and get over someone, then suddenly after a long while either ran into them or just had a memory flash back, this human will realize he never really moved on, or at least he did for a short while.

Enigma said...

Snooky,

True what you said, but I was aiming more at the idea that once you get used to living without someone/something, it will no longer be the same. You will no longer need it in your life as you used to.

BTW Am glad you're still checking my blog.. Loyality goes along way :)

Snooky said...

Yeah I think so, adapting to the absence of something or a person you've always thought you can literally never live withought is possible. True you will no longer need it, but a gap or a scar will always remain craved.

No problem dude, just keep blogging. ^^,