1:20 AM

Rivers of Sentiments


Hiii! How are you all?
I wish you're in great health. Alright my question today is;


Do you believe music can speak for itself? Do you think you can read what the instrumentwise is trying to say through his tunes? Can you express yourself through music?

As for me, I'm really starting to believe so. After I woke up today and had my breakfast and everything, I came to my keyboard piano, sat, and recorded myself while playing. Amm.. You know this feeling when you just don't know how to put the right words together to make your point clear? That's how I was feeling when playing the piano.. So, it was just an attempt to express myself in another way.. through the rythems.. It just speaks out everything in your heart. *ahh.. i'm still listening to what I was playing, I can't believe I play like this!* Seriously, if you ask me now to play it again, I'd say I can't do it exactly. I followed one scale when I was playing and the rhyme came out like that. I can play it again 'similarly' but not exactly. It would just depend on my feelings on the instant I'm playing it. That's why I'm beginning to believe that feelings has a lot to deal with music.

Anyway, here is another side of me I reveal today.. Please click on the link if you wish to listen to me playing(you'll be asked to wait for 60 sec; then just click on the Download button):

My Rivers of Sentiments

*hope the link works*

I used three instruments; piano(intro), guitar(main), and flute(finishing). Dedicating this to someone very special to me that I talked to yesterday who.. opened my eyes to many things. I'm very thankful to that person.. for everything. and I'll always will...

.

7 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

All the time I believe the music without vocals can tell more than what the songs can say. Thats why its my favorite all the way.


For your piece, its been composed nice. But, not been played well!

Enigma said...

well thanks anyhow :) glad you took time to listen to it.

NiGhTFaCe said...

No worries :) I will take all my time to listen to music piece ;)

Arabian Princess said...

you can play piano :)

its true that melodies speak of it self .. but I think words help to translate that to everyone.

I cant hear it as I am at work, will hear it once I am home :)

Enigma said...

@Ap, knowing that you visited my blog while you're at work is just an honor on its own! ^.^ thank you so much.

@badoor, welcome to my blog! I'm not a very good player on piano to tell you the truth. Still i gotta practice a lot. but I'm sure anyone can play piano as long as the have the passion to play it! :)

iamnasra said...

its nice to know you are in touch with your muscal instincs...حواسك الموسيقية والابداعية

ما شاء الله عليك الله يزيد من التلنت اللي عندك

Enigma said...

Thanks nasra glad you passed by and commented ^^