12:15 PM

A life lesson


Hi all,

Something just stroke me today when I was playing the game Generals Command & Conquer: Zero Hour. You might find this somewhat childish, but I really learned a life lesson from it. It's a bit intricate for me to clarify. So read over only if you're interested =)



In this game, there is a USA air-plane called the Aurora Alpha Bomber. This aircraft has many stuff to offer you, but only one trait makes me respect it so much! The Aurora can only be shot down "AFTER" it drops its payload (bomb.) So, no matter how much defense your enemy in the game is having, this plane is still gonna blast the target you define for it. Afterwards, the plane is vulnerable to fall.

Alright so what's the moral of that?

0. Life is a war!
1. Consider the Aurora aircraft to be YOU.
2. The defense of the enemy (be it tanks, missile launchers, king Raptors or whatever) is the struggles we face on our daily living.

As a rule, every one of us has at least one aim in his/her life to long for. We set this target and we fight as hard as we can to attain it. We study, we work… etc... And this is to make sure that we reach the target. But on our way there, we frequently face many struggles, and some of us unluckily fall! I fell many times as well and I admit that. But here is the thing; I am going to be an 'Aurora' from now on. I won't tolerate anything to make me fall. And no matter what attacks I'll get, no matter how much slaps it would take, I'll be still flying till I reach my target in life. Then, I'll be truly happy and won't care if I fall, because I would have achieved everything I want by then. So, it wouldn't matter.

In short, we just have to believe we're like an Aurora, and FLY! All we need to say is "target confirmed" and get out of that airport we're in now! Believe me we'll get there.*inshalla.


-- Aurora in flight ;)


Enigma
.


9 comments:

Qa6Wa said...

:) jus sayin hi and thanx for visitin ma blog,, here where u can have a hug counter... http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/gethugs.cgi

and btw, nice blog ;)

Eb9ara7a and his Wife said...

First time azoorich

sam7oona 3ala lig9oor !

iamnasra said...

Wow well thought of Enigma..Im glad you looked life that way I hope I will learn from this lessons as I have a lot to target and fight...

hope to see you again in my blog

Najah said...

Subhan alllah, this is an awsome pot, i'm reading a book called: Natural born winners (how to chieve your ambitions and create the success you want) by Robin Sieger... Very similiar concept he was talking about, which is failing and achieving what you want. here is a quote:

.........but the interesting thing here is that successful individuals and buisness always have a strong self-image; they too believe without any doubt at all that they can reach their goals.such individuals accept that the process of failing over, of making mistakes, is part of the progress they are making toward their objective, and that is no way a reflection on who they are. this ability to accept that failure is not an expression of your being, but part of the process, is an essential ingredient of success.

Enigma said...

@ blasha: welcome in. thank you for the link. ;) Sadly the hug counter doesn't fit in my sidebar :/

To EVERYONE: If you need a sweet hug, use the link blasha kindly provided :P

----

@ Muhammed: The idea is to blast each target at a time.. it's hard to get them all at once ;)

----

@ qaneema: hi! honored to read you here. ma 3leech g9oor a5tty.

----

@ iamnasra: Hope you reach all your targets with ease. may god bless you. Thanks so much for passing by :)

----

@ Najah: Hii.. The books you read are interesting as always! Really can't wait to get my hands on this one you mentioned now. You absolutely hit the nail on the head by that quote =)

----

*my gratitudes 2 all of you for passing. =)

Najah said...

ya E. You must read the book, i just have that feeling that you will like it as much as i did. It is so encouraging mashallah :)...

Namika said...

Great post Enigma.. I can see exactly what you mean.. so keep on flying always :)

Qa6Wa said...

aww,, it'll fit,, make it fit,,, fine the width= thingie in the code and change it... to like 150 or sumthin till it fit :) YOU BETTER MAKE IT FIT :p

Arabian Princess said...

woow intresting .. its great when you try to relate the things you play with, and real life ..